RE: Non-member submissions (was: Re: RoV and costumes)

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 17:45:35 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Califf, Jennifer wrote:

> I DO have a picture of Walter in his Imperial regalia from A-kon 6, but
> I'd want his permission before I considered scanning it or putting it up
> on the web.

That's OK, feel free.  There are also some pics of it on the UT anime website
under the conventions directories.  There is on in AX93 directory called
Tahara_n_friend os something mlike that, which is a pic of me with Masatoshi
Tahara, the producre of the LOGH anime for Kitty films.

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org