Re: A Frabjous Day!

xerxes@hkstar.com
Tue, 05 May 1998 21:44:55

At 10:23 AM 5/4/98 -0500, Califf, Jennifer wrote:

[deleted]

>Anyway, I have a couple of questions.  I know the LDs have been
>rereleased a couple of times, so is there a way to tell which pressing
>the LDs are?  The only date I see on them is 1989, but that doesn't
>really tell me anything.  I was wondering if all the releases came with
>the extra stuff or if it was only the first press?
>
>Also, the binder with the character design sheets in it looks like there
>should be more.  If you look at the first page it has little index
>markers for characters and mech designs for both Alliance and Empire, as
>well as character for Phezzan and something else I haven't identified.
>But the binder itself only included character sheets for the Alliance
>and Empire, so it looks like there should be additional sheets available
>for it.  Does anyone know how this works?  Was the next set of sheets
>released with the next box, or were they available through some other
>offer?

A friend of mine has a 1st Season box set.  He has had before the second
season was released so I think his is from the first release.  The box set
comes with the binder you mentioned but I'm not sure if the telephone card
was included.  The VCD (shouldn't it be a 5.25" conventional laser video
disc ?) containing the opening and ending sequences was not available with
his box and as he bought it brand new, your box set is probably a 2nd or
3rd release.

Each of the subsequent box sets comes with a binder with information
sheets but I'm not sure if they contain the information you want.  A
bonus laser video disc (5.25" for 2nd and 3rd Seasons and full size for
4th Season) and telephone card should also be found, so look for them
next time you buy a used box.

Hope this helps.

Xerxes J.
<xerxes>