Re: Information needed urgently...

sundae (sundae@cheerful.com)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:39:37 -0400

These are probably priate VCD's.  They (along with many other anime and
Japanese soap operas) are available everywhere in Hong Kong at about
HK$10/disc, which comes to about HK$100-150 per box.  If you really don't
mind being caught buying priate VCD's, I'd suggest you *NOT* to buy at SASA
but ask someone to buy for you in HK if you have such contact.

>> I have recently purchased 2 VCD boxsets of Legend of the Galactic
>> Heroes.
>> They are the first and third boxsets. This means that I am missing the
2nd
>> & 4th boxset.
>>
>> I would like to know if anyone on this mailing list knows of any place
>> on
>> or off the web that has these 2 items for sale. I live in Canada, more
>> precisely Montreal, but any place in the world is fine: Hong Kong, U.S.,
>> Japan...
>
>Try SASA VCD:
>
> http://sasavcd.com/
>
>They have all 4 LoGH VCD box sets for about $99 each (discount available
>if you order more than one box set I think).
>

>> They are both very nice. The 1st box contains 13 VCDs and the first 26
>> episodes. The 3rd box contains 16 VCDs and has the 3rd season in it. They
>> are both made by X'Time Video CD 2.0. I think it is a company from
Taiwan.