RE: one more thing

Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 18:55:54 -0500

On Monday, September 07, 1998 11:48 PM, Girrens@aol.com
[SMTP:Girrens@aol.com] wrote:
> I got so lost in my rant I forgot something. I picked up fliers for the new
> LOGH LDs, and the back side is a Playstation ad for 2 new LOGH games in
1999.
> One says something about "Real Time Simulation Game", but the other is what
> really caught my eye - "Chibi Chara Game - Ginga Eiyu Densetsu" with
pictures
> of chibi-Yang and chibi-Reinhard.
> hee hee *snort*
> uh, excuse me ^_^;

AAAH!  I WANT!!  I can't wait and I hope against hope I can get it when
it comes out.  Does anyone have a source where they've been able to
order the older Saturn or Playstation games from Japan?  None of the
import companies I've asked have been able to get the games for me, and
I'd really like to get them.  Anyone?

Jennifer

jcaliff@nsai-petro.com       http://www.topher.net/~jcaliff/iserlohn.htm

"One of the mammals' evolutionary advantages was that they bore their
young alive.  As research has conclusively shown, animals that bore
their young dead generally got nowhere."
  --  _Science Made Stupid_ by Tom Weller