RE: Newbie questions

Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:09:46 -0500

On Monday, September 28, 1998 2:40 PM, Djallel Zouita
[SMTP:d.zouita@wanadoo.fr] wrote:
> Walter Amos actually wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Djallel Zouita wrote:
> >
> > > Hi everyone! I'm new to the list but I have a couple of questions:
> > > *Could someone describe me the second half of season 2 (I've seen up to
> > > episode 42 with the beginning of Ragnarok Sakusen, and yes, that's a
> > > spoiler request ^_^).
> >
> > Well I could giove a very rough description (I've watched it unsubbed
> > so don't understand 100% of what is going on but have a rough idea.)
> > However this would be spoilers so maybe this would be best in private
> > mail (though considering the spoiler on the end of the novels posted
> > here recently these might be irrelevant...^_^;)

Oh come on, post spoilers if you want!!  Just make sure you label them
as such.  This list NEEDS some traffic and you might just trigger a real
discussion.  ^_^

> OK, I'd be glad if you posted me some rough idea privately since I don't
> know when I'll see more of it (officially, only one movie was released
> here, I think the title is "prelude to a new battle" or something like
> that), and the LDs are really expensive (but the last episodes of the
> first
> season really deserved it, didn't they ^_^). Plus, LoGH is so addictive
> but
> so unknown around here.
> The series in itself is so teasing (I don't know if I'm having a
> peresonnal,
> very free view of the second season, but [SPOILER???] isn't it srongly
> hinted
> that:
>       *the Alliance might turn into what they've fought for years
>       *Yang might go over the edge and become a dictator ( despite the
> inquiry,
> it's hard to picture: "After you've executed those oponents to the
> regime, could
> you give me some tea Julian?" o_0)

LOL!  There's a pretty picture.

<snip>

> -Djallel Zouita- thinking about making his own Kircheis Service (best
> guy in the series)

By Kircheis Service, do you mean a web page or something else?

Jennifer

jcaliff@nsai-petro.com       http://www.topher.net/~jcaliff/iserlohn.htm

"One of the mammals' evolutionary advantages was that they bore their
young alive.  As research has conclusively shown, animals that bore
their young dead generally got nowhere."
  --  _Science Made Stupid_ by Tom Weller