Re: Newbie questions

Djallel Zouita (d.zouita@wanadoo.fr)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:05:46 +0200

Califf, Jennifer wrote:

> On Monday, September 28, 1998 2:40 PM, Djallel Zouita
> [SMTP:d.zouita@wanadoo.fr] wrote:
> > Walter Amos actually wrote:

> > > Well I could giove a very rough description (I've watched it unsubbed
> > > so don't understand 100% of what is going on but have a rough idea.)
> > > However this would be spoilers so maybe this would be best in private
> > > mail (though considering the spoiler on the end of the novels posted
> > > here recently these might be irrelevant...^_^;)
> >

> Oh come on, post spoilers if you want!!  Just make sure you label them
> as such.  This list NEEDS some traffic and you might just trigger a real
> discussion.  ^_^

Definitely, I think all the list needs is some entreprising messages (I
don't mean posting messages such as "this series sucks" so that everyone
on the ML insults you _ in German preferably ^_^ ). On the other hand,
that would kill my mail box since I'm on another, high-traffic, ML #_# .

> > OK, I'd be glad if you posted me some rough idea privately since I don't
> > know when I'll see more of it (officially, only one movie was released
> > here, I think the title is "prelude to a new battle" or something like
> > that), and the LDs are really expensive (but the last episodes of the
> > first
> > season really deserved it, didn't they ^_^). Plus, LoGH is so addictive
> > but
> > so unknown around here.
> > The series in itself is so teasing (I don't know if I'm having a
> > peresonnal,
> > very free view of the second season, but [SPOILER???] isn't it srongly
> > hinted
> > that:
> >       *the Alliance might turn into what they've fought for years
> >       *Yang might go over the edge and become a dictator ( despite the
> > inquiry,
> > it's hard to picture: "After you've executed those oponents to the
> > regime, could
> > you give me some tea Julian?" o_0)
> >

> LOL!  There's a pretty picture.
>
> <snip>
>

> > -Djallel Zouita- thinking about making his own Kircheis Service (best
> > guy in the series)
>
> By Kircheis Service, do you mean a web page or something else?

I meant "memorial service" but I ommited the "memorial" part not to
spoil everyone (though I don't think it's that spoiling).  I'm not too
sure whether I'll do it, I've been thinking about it for quite some time
now, but I don't know

> Jennifer

-Djallel Zouita-  (testing a new sig)

"-This is Blasphemy! This is Madness!