Newbie Suggestion (fwd)

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 16:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

This is a forwarded message. Responses please reference the original
poster. thanks.

To: "Galactic Heros List" <logh>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 14:39:59 -0700
From: "Isaac Alexander" <isaaca@theglobe.com>
Subject: Newbie Suggestion

I was curious if the maintainers of this listserv were interested in posting a FAQ of the mailing list? I think that would be helpful in gaining new fans to this excellent series. Also, could someone post a mini-update as to how far the series goes? I only know of 2 movies and 4 seasons, although I read the AX Expo post saying something about a 5th season. I haven't seen Sue Shambough post a new message since May 4 regarding the LOGH novels. And on a final note, how many episodes and movies have been subtitled. I have seen episodes 1-32 so I'm curious as to exact amount.

"Free web-based email available now at http://www.theglobe.com"