READ ASAP - NEED FAN SUPORT!!!!!!! VERY VITAL MSG! (fwd)

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 13:21:08 -0600 (EST)

Hey all, sorry for the somewhat off topic post but I thought this might
be of interest - especially as it might make it possible to voice our
support for our favorite show to some of the powers that be at the
SciFi channel.  Unfortunately the message below is not too informative
on the details, so you will probably want to check out the SciFi
channel web page at http://www.scifi.com and get information on
"Mothership", their Palace chat location.  To join the discussion
tonite you will need to download the Palace software which fortunately
is free and available for Win95 AND Macintosh.  I have been
experimenting with it a bit lately.  There are links for this off the
SciFi web page noted above.  Be Seeing You!

(Oh BTW from the schedule I saw it looked like the Anime Chat would be
at 7pm Central/ 8pm Eastern US time.  But double check I could have
screwed something up.)
"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org