Re: A Little Treat for Everyone

Deborah Brown (legion@erinet.com)
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:19:35 -0500

Lee Thompson wrote:
<Snipped explanation of sub-titling problems>

>I have not only embarked on such a project, but at this time I've >completed 22 episodes.  Each episode is approximately 30MB in this >format, and currently I do not have a FTP site where I could even >consider putting these online. CD-R is a possibility.

<Snipped description of RealMedia>

>I've created a SUBTITLED trailer (it doesn't spoil anything) that runs >3 and a half minutes in this format.  It is 4.6MB, simply download and >unzip. There's a readme for how to play it in your RealMediaG2 Player.

>The Trailer: http://www.nwlink.com/~logh/media/lgh_tr01.zip
>The  Player: http://www.real.com

>Lee Thompson
>shadow@nwlink.com

Lee,

Downloaded the trailer and it looks really great! Some inevitable
pixelation of the colors, but none the less, an excellent job. Thanks
for making it available.

Deborah "but... but... but... Oberstein wasn't in it! <shame-faced
grin>" Brown

--
Caution: Universe Ahead...