Re: Boy, I'm not feeling too bright...

Monica/Akira-chan (monica@pipeline.com)
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 22:11:57 -0800

At 05:07 AM 11/30/98 GMT, Lee wrote in response to Eric:
>On Sun, 29 Nov 1998 23:54:29 -0500 (EST), you wrote:
>
>>> For some reason, I keep thinking LoGH is an OAV series, and not a TV
>>> series. That, of course, doesn't make any sense, so I'm asking when it was
>>
>>  No, that was good thinking:  It IS (WAS) an OVA series.  A very long
>>OVA series.  Probably the longest ever, in fact.

Okay, good. I thought so, but then I thought about it, and it didn't seem
terribly likely... well, at least my trivia q is correct then ^_^

>Although it was an OAV series, it did air not long after the videos were
>released.  So in a way, you're both right.

Oh, so it did air? When did it?

Monica
-----
Monica/Akira-chan/Heero/Hayama/Naga/Kircheis no Miko- Proud TABBE! Member
monica@pipeline.com, mshin02@uclink4.berkeley.edu, knomiko@yahoo.com (alt)
http://www.pipeline.com/~monica/ - main web page ^_^
CLAMP, LoGH, Touch, RKen, Gundam, EVA, DearBoys, RoV, Subby, K-sama
"Tell Annerose-sama that Sieg kept his promise..." - Kircheis-sama