Re: Boy, I'm not feeling too bright...

Joe Monson (nihon@japan-mail.com)
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:24:17 +0900

At 20:40 -0800 98.11.29, Monica/Akira-chan wrote:
>For some reason, I keep thinking LoGH is an OAV series, and not a TV
>series. That, of course, doesn't make any sense, so I'm asking when it was
>aired, and on what channel, if anyone knows. Also, does anyone have some
>knowledge about the new OAVs coming out? Thanks!

It _is_ an OAV series. To quote the welcome message to the LoGH ML:

"Currently, the anime consists of 95 OVA episodes, 2 movies, and a special
prequel OVA. A total of 104 episodes are planned. LoGH also exists in
Japanese and Chinese manga (comic book) form."

It would be interesting to have a TV series, but the OAVs are doing a fine
job all by themselves.

Joe

Nippon Resources FAQ:
  http://www.enol.com/~nihon/psx/nippon-resources-faq.html