Re: just asking...

Lee Thompson (lt@seattlelab.com)
Tue, 01 Dec 1998 23:25:55 GMT

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 17:49:23 EST, you wrote:

>hi,
>uh, of course, i signed up for the mailing list because i really love LoGH,
>but actually I'm more interested "the novel";  i have read (and have also
>completely collected) the LoGH novel serie in Chinese.  i have read the comic
>books, but i didn't see the animation because i felt that the personality or
>the depth of thoughts of the characters were not reflected clearly.  maybe you
>guys focus mainly on the anime part... ?
>is anyone more interested in the "literary part" of the whole story, or can i
>find that anywhere else on the web?

We're all very interested in the characters and the story.    I've only read
the first one and a half (translated into English by His Excellency Mark Ma)
novels but I've seen (and own) the entire anime series.    The series (I
believe) is quite faithful to the original with minor differences.

If you run Windows and have a P133 or better, check out the trailer from the
anime series http://www.nwlink.com/~logh/media/lgh_tr02.zip  The trailer is 6
megabytes in length and runs about four and a half minutes.  It is subtitled
with RealPlayer G2 (6.0).

_
Lee Thompson                       lt@seattlelab.com
Seattle Lab Inc.           http://www.seattlelab.com