Re: just asking...

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 15:37:56 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 HancyHo@aol.com wrote:

> hi,
> uh, of course, i signed up for the mailing list because i really love LoGH,
> but actually I'm more interested "the novel";  i have read (and have also
> completely collected) the LoGH novel serie in Chinese.  i have read the comic
> books, but i didn't see the animation because i felt that the personality or
> the depth of thoughts of the characters were not reflected clearly.  maybe you
> guys focus mainly on the anime part... ?

Nope the list is open to talk about anything LoGH-related, whether it be
the anime, manga, games, or the novels. It's just that most people on the
list were exposed to the series through the anime so that's what
most people tend to talk about. But if you would like to post about the
novels, by all means, go ahead. Just watch those spoilers ;)

btw the anime designs are different from the manga designs, except
for the Golden Wings OVA. So you might want to give the anime another
chance ^_^

-Hank, who hopes to get the novels soon...

Hank Wong             		hankwong@soda.csua.berkeley.edu
LoGH List Admiral		http://www.hooked.net/~renegade
"So fast...like a gale..." -Vice Adm. Al-salem
List archive: http://looney.physics.sunysb.edu/~daffy/loghlist
Check out the new #logh IRC channel on EFNet!