Re: Dubbing in Berkeley

Monica/Akira-chan (monica@pipeline.com)
Tue, 01 Dec 1998 17:04:04 -0800

At 06:37 PM 12/1/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Greetings folks,
>
>	I'm a newbie to this list and a relative newbie to the series but I've
>enjoyed watching the episodes that I could get my hands on (enough to sit
>through 8 episodes with no sound whatsoever and a continuously flickering
>screen due to poor quality).  I was wondering where it would be possible to
>get some dubs in the Berkeley area other than copying from the pitiful
>collection that the Berkeley anime club has :)

Hey, CAA's library isn't that bad -- you just have to hit up acquisitions
people for stuff, instead of the public lending library. I know that I have
up to 42, just not with me *cough*. Back in NYC, you know. But IIRC, other
people in the club have LoGH -- you just have to ask around.

>Thanks much,

Monica
-----
Monica/Akira-chan/Heero/Hayama/Naga/Kircheis no Miko- Proud TABBE! Member
monica@pipeline.com, mshin02@uclink4.berkeley.edu, knomiko@yahoo.com (alt)
http://www.pipeline.com/~monica/ - main web page ^_^
CLAMP, LoGH, Touch, RKen, Gundam, EVA, DearBoys, RoV, Subby, K-sama
"Tell Annerose-sama that Sieg kept his promise..." - Kircheis-sama