Re: Piyo Piyo

Michael Renjie Tom (renjie@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 04:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, maybe you could get it at any Cost Plus. Now that I think of it,
wouldn't a mantel like those in LOGH be really really heavy? I mean,
thats one big hunk of precious metal. Its concievable that the thing
couldb e really light. Maybe its made from cromoly steel or aluminum...
But then from the looks of such a gaudy culture, I doubt it. Its probably
at least Paladium. Which means it is probably one shoulder strain.
mike