Bruce Carlson

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 12:46:28 -0600 (CST)

> On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, Walter Amos wrote:
>

> > > Re: 'Bruce"' -
> > >
> > > I mean Bruce Carlson, of course, but I don't know his email; I do have his
> > > snail mail adress stashed at home, though!
> >
> > I have his email and am in regular touch with him, I'll ask him if it's cool
> > for me to put here (which will no doubt result in his being flooded with
> > requests ^_^).
>
> Not to impose terribly (^_^), but do you know if Bruce Carlson has subbed
> BlackJack 4-6? Thanks to his generosity I got subbed copies of 1-3 some
> months back, but I'm a little reluctant to impose directly upon him again...

Well Bruce said it was OK to post his address but don't get too grandiose
expectations or anything. It is:

carlson@goodnet.com

I have no idea about the Blackjack, I haven't heard anything lately on those.
It was a bit amusing to note that he got Sue's script in the mail the same
evening after I informed him by email that it was coming!

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun | Walter Amos
der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II | amos@sedl.org