Re: Second Season Scripts

Darren Lo (darrenlo@umich.edu)
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 01:32:23 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, Walter Amos wrote:

> > Re: 'Bruce"' -
> >
> > I mean Bruce Carlson, of course, but I don't know his email; I do have his
> > snail mail adress stashed at home, though!
>
> I have his email and am in regular touch with him, I'll ask him if it's cool
> for me to put here (which will no doubt result in his being flooded with
> requests ^_^).

Not to impose terribly (^_^), but do you know if Bruce Carlson has subbed
BlackJack 4-6? Thanks to his generosity I got subbed copies of 1-3 some
months back, but I'm a little reluctant to impose directly upon him again...
:)

Darren Lo, darrenlo@umich.edu +-----------------------------+
|Mobius strip for sale... see back for details.|of Schrodinger, for he is |
|Klein bottle for sale... inquire within. |subtle and quick to anger. |