Re: Barbarosa...

1SWO%mimi@magic.itg.ti.com
Thu, 7 Nov 96 08:31:06 CST

From:    Scott Swoboda

Subject: Re: Barbarosa...

Sue wrote:

>Yes, all fleet commanders' ships are "custom built" in the Empire.
>(QUelle     uelle nouveau righe...)        iche...)

>The Barbarossa was put into drydock and retired after Kircheis' death.
>Probably in a museum!

The last time the Barbarosa was seen was at Giersburg Fortress, docked
next to the Brunhilde.  That's probably the last we'll ever see of it,
because that was the part where Reinhard spends an unnatural amount of
time staring at a spot of blood in the main hall of the fortress.
Shortly after this visit, the fortress itself would be destroyed, and
it's doubtful that the Barbarosa would have survived.
Regards,
Scott Swoboda