Re: Hi, I'm a newbie...

Walter Amos (amos@sedl.org)
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 17:22:22 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, Swiss is Sweet wrote:
> I like LoGH very much.  However, I only have its first movie and the first
> season: 1-24 episodes.  Would some kind people out there know where can I
> get a good set for the rest of the existing subtitled version and/or the
> second movie.  Maybe this sound ignorant, the second movie you all talked
> about is not the Golden wing one, right?  Also is there a third movie
> coming out soon??

The first series is actually 26 episodes, not 24.  Was that a typo?  If so
missing the last 2 episodes you're missing some of the most key stuff in the
whole series!  Also the second movie you referred to is not "Golden WIngs"
(that was a special one shot OVA to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the
books publication).  The title of the second movie is "Overture to a New War".
I don't know of any further movies, but the 4th series LD box set should be
coming soon.

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jeder (sic) Ort, bleibt das Tun    |       Walter Amos
  der Menschen das gleiche..." - Galactic Heroes II   |      amos@sedl.org