Nana Toshi Monogatari

Ted Ekering (ws635@freenet.victoria.bc.ca)
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 23:05:39 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996 Scott Swoboda wrote:

> I have had this LD for quite some time now!  I never realized it was a
> Tanaka work!  It's been a long time since I've seen it, but IS there a
> second LD?  I've never been able to find another in the "series."

The second OAV is available through Mikado-Laser Japan, at least...
That's where we got ours.  That's the full extent of the series.

> The reason I bought it was because there were really cool battleship
> fleet artillery duels on the high seas.  [...]
> Since I can understand very little of the dialogue, much about the plot
> and characters eludes me.

Sounds like the perfect gift for the LoGH fan who has everything!

> I had the title translated also, but it could be
> interpreted a number of ways.

Yeah, I've heard that too, but it seems pretty straightforward to me...

> I'd love to get
> a copy of your script/work on timing/whatever, just to find out what's
> going on (and to see part 2 of the "series").

Once we've completed the subs, you guys will be the first to know!    B)

                                                       Ted Ekering
                                                 Secretary, JAC Victoria
                                               ws635@freenet.victoria.bc.ca
                                                   Make love, not dubs.