RE: Kircheis (spoilers)

Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 17:35:13 -0500

Rick Han Lin wrote:

--deleted--

>And thanks for spoiling...

I put the word spoilers in the subject line of the thread with my name
in it because I was worried about spoilers,  and there is also a spoiler
in the subject line of the message you sent.  If you are concerned about
spoilers, then you shouldn't have made that last statement in your
message about Yang.  The subject line doesn't say anything about it and
in my opinion that is a MUCH bigger spoiler than anything we could say
about Kircheis.  At least the stuff with Kircheis has been subtitled and
is widely available.

>On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Reinhard-Siegfried wrote:

--deleted--

Same goes for what Reinhard-Seigfried wrote.  SHAME, SHAME!!!

Jennifer