RE: [Fanfic] Ginga X Densetsu: Their destiny was forordained

Califf, Jennifer (jcaliff@nsai-petro.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 17:53:01 -0500

Like, Kamui.  Or Fuma.  Or Seishirou.  Or Subaru.

Or for that matter, any of the super-psychic powers that are shown in
the story.
Virtually every major character in X has rediculously powerful psychic
abilities.  Okay, maybe having a sword grow out of your hand wouldn't be
considered a "phenominal cosmic power", but if you consider the power
levels of the above four mentioned characters, I think they more than
make up for it.  I'm trying not to do a one-to-one "this character is
that one" type story, but instead use the basic plot of X with the
characters and setting from Galactic Heroes  -- if that makes sense.
This story won't necessarily be parallel to either.

Jennifer