Re: Question !!!!!!

Hank Wong (hankwong@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:09:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 26 Apr 1998, Sentiono Leowinata wrote:

> I heard someone mentioned the OAV "Golden Wings". Does anyone has a
> copy of this? I really want to have it. Unfortunately, it has not
> been subbed nor translated - maybe we should beg Sue to do it again?

Well, FWIW, I'm currently doing another edit of the script (thanks to Lee
Thompson for the copy!) When that's done I'll send it back to him to be
placed on the LoGH info center and then I'll start subbing the damn
thing...

-Hank

-----
Hank Wong             		hankwong@soda.csua.berkeley.edu
LoGH List Admiral		http://www.hooked.net/~renegade
"So fast...like a gale..." -Vice Adm. Al-Salem
List archive: http://looney.physics.sunysb.edu/~daffy/loghlist
IRC: GaleWolf (EFNet #fansubs, #anime!)