Re: Zephyr particles

Michael Renjie Tom (renjie@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 14:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Think its just a volatile gas that is highly explosive.  Thus when someone
fires his weapon or if you say light a match, it blows up.  I think that
Imperials like it because it wipes out people but does nothing to
furniture.  If youll recall, when Schenkopp and his Rosenritters threw
this Zephyr part. container in the Isherlohn main computing facility, it
blew these people away when they fired but did nothing ot the walls and
columns.  Pretty brutal when you prize your wall paper over some poor sap
that comes along.  But yeah, thats it in a nutshell.  Surprised it wasn't
on CHIPS (that Calif. Highway Patrol series that blew up everything).  I
mean, they blew up every known chemicals on those highways- gasoline,
nitrogen, methane...  you name it.
mike