Re: Nana Toshi Monogatari

Ted Ekering (ws635@freenet.victoria.bc.ca)
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 23:20:59 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Yin Lai wrote:

> err...me has seen the anime :) kinda slow IMHO, but the 2 parter only
> animated the first story :) and me has bk :)

It's just a single novel, then?  I'd love to know about the other stories
in the book, and how the first story differs from the anime.

> the 2 main charas REALLY remind u of some of the charas fr LGH...:)

Tanaka seems to have a fairly limited range of protagonists to his
stories, doesn't he?  Oh well, I s'pose shojo will never entirely be
CLAMP's domain, as long as he keeps writing bishonen characters for other
manga artists and animators to illustrate...

> but the premise of the entire thing is kinda ok, and kinda fun too since
> they are not allowed to use anything that is above 500m/ft(?) coz of the
> olympus sys

It's a gimmick, but a good one.   B)
                                                       Ted Ekering
                                                 Secretary, JAC Victoria